Final Manuscript Instructions
Step 1: Final Paper Preparation
- At least one author MUST register within the registration deadline and present the paper.
- The last date for submitting the camera-ready paper is June 25, 2021.
- Prepare camera-ready paper as per the reviewer’s instructions following IEEE format. At this stage, the author(s) must include their names, affiliations, postal addresses, and email addresses in the paper.
- Paper length: 4-6 pages (additional charges apply for exceeding 6 pages, 100 USD for each additional page) including results, figures, tables, and references.
- Add title (font size 9) of the conference “2021 International Conference on Automation, Control and Mechatronics for Industry 4.0 (ACMI), 8-9 July 2021, Rajshahi, Bangladesh” on the top left corner and copyright code (font size 10) “978-1-6654-3843-8/21/$31.00 ©2021 IEEE” on the bottom left corner of the first page of the manuscript (example template).
Step 2: Creating/Validating Xplore Compatible PDF using IEEE PDF eXpress
(a) Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site.
(i) Enter the following:
* 53878X for the Conference ID
* Your email address
* A password
(ii) Continue to enter information as prompted. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
(b) For each conference paper, click “Create New Title”.
(c) Enter paper title and click on “Continue”.
(d) Drag and drop or browse files to upload. Click on “Continue”. Your file details will be shown. If everything is fine, then, click on “Continue”. File conversion will be started.
(e) For successful conversion or validation you can see the message “File has been converted successfully”. Click “OK”.
(f) From the dashboard panel, download your PDF from the “Action” column and rename the file adding Paper ID_10 digits file name downloaded from PDF eXpress (e.g. 10_2021354796.pdf).