The International Conference on Automation, Control and Mechatronics for Industry 4.0 (ACMI 2021) is going to be organized by the Department of Mechatronics Engineering, Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology (RUET) from 8-9th July 2021. The conference is a leading international conference that aims to create an environment of a meeting place of high standard education, research, and innovation in the area of mechatronics engineering and technology. It is going to be a multidimensional academic collaboration between universities, industries, and professional organizations. The conference will carry a lot of sessions based on different technological areas where the researchers and scientists will get an opportunity to highlight their findings and experiences. This international meeting will bind the universities and industries to introduce new innovative ideas and knowledge that will take the society to a new level of development. Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements.
To enrich the world’s technological view and resources in order to promote socio-economic development and spread technological knowledge in different sectors of engineering with the help of highly qualified and experienced researchers and scientists.
- To establish a technologically strong and qualified gathering between the experienced researchers and scientists to share their valuable thoughts and knowledge.
- To promote the technical development and resources by initiating the creative and innovative ideas and thoughts of the researchers.
- To enrich the social and economic benefits with the aid of moral and ethical values to produce highly qualified researchers for the next generation.
- To contribute to policy formulation for obtaining sustainable socio-economic and industrial development of Bangladesh.
- To increase the learning thrust of the scientists and researchers to handle the new challenges to take society to a new stage.